iAnthony

Monday, June 29, 2009

Goodbye!


Right after my townhouse went under contract a few years ago, one a few houses down went on the market. Evidently, it sold to a family that bought it to rent out to their daughter. They lived there for about 2 years, and then it went on the market again, for a few grand less than what it sold at. A few days later, someone was moving in and it wasn't listed, so I assume they decided to rent it out instead. The new neighbors had a bunch of rather loud kids and a couple dobermans.

When I went out to take out the recycling yesterday morning there was a UHaul pulled up on the lawn and they were loading stuff. It was still there this morning when I took this picture, and it was parked on the street this morning, and there was a for sale sign on the front yard (although it isn't showing up on the MLS or on the Realtor's website yet).

Can't see I'm disappointed to see the old neighbors move, and I hope that it's sold to an owner-occupant and not someone who is going to rent it. Knowing my luck, the new neighbors will probably be even worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home