iAnthony

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I've got a baggie of that good green stuff...


No, it's not what you think. It's 100% organic.... catnip. I bought one of those scratch pads yesterday at Target, in the hopes that Nibbler the cat would scratch it instead of my chairs and sofa. It comes with this giant bag of catnip that you are supposed to rub into the scratching surface to attract the cat. So far, Nibbler seems more interested in continuing to destroy the chair I bought at Ikea a few years ago.

The whole "organic" thing kind of made me laugh - because I don't care if what I eat is organic, let alone what my cateats. Plus there's something funny about the fact that somewhere there is a guy who lists his profession as "catnip farmer".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home