iAnthony

Monday, June 22, 2009

The last of my Vault Zero stash...


I love Vault Zero, Coke's citrus-flavored, caffeine-infused diet soda that "drinks like a soda, kicks like an energy drink". Unfortunately, about 4 months ago it seems to have disappeared from all the stores near me. If I'd known it was going away, I would have stockpiled it like Kim Jong Il with nuclear weapons. But I didn't, so now I'm forced to settle for Diet Mountain Dew. I've seen ads for it recently, so I think that it must be sold somewhere, just that the local bottler here doesn't bottle/distribute it anymore.

I had one 12-pack left, and I was saving for a special occasion. But my life hasn't been too special of late, and I figured if I hung onto it it would just go bad - artificial sweetener has a limited shelf life. So I cracked it open yesterday and am already almost halfway through the 12-pack. I'll miss it. I think I'll save one can for posterity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home