iAnthony

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Random Shirts...


So last week I got an email from ThinkGeek that their random grab bag of shirts was available. Since I'm cheap and wear shirts, I decided to order a couple. I've ordered it in the past, and I've gotten a range of shirts, from ones I really love to ones I don't want to wear in public. I figure it's a low-risk gamble, and unlike buying a lottery ticket, at least if I get a shirt I hate I can wear it to bed or while painting or something. So I ordered 3.

Here's what I got. I like the "I>U" one. The "2+2=5 for large values of 2" is OK, but a little too geeky. They "Think Globally" one is way too geeky - I had to have a programmer friend explain it. Not sure if I'll be wearing that one in public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home