iAnthony

Monday, November 9, 2009

The plot was awful, and the special effects unimpressive...


I spent this afternoon in a movie theater - the White Marsh AMC 16 - but I wasn't watching a movie. Microsoft was holding one of their The New Efficiency launch events there, and I was able to go. After a lengthy wait to check in and after sitting in a theater eating free trail mix and watching the same silly promos over and over again, I we got to watch 4 presentations by Microsoft "evangelists" about the features of Windows 7. I actually picked up some useful stuff - I now have a head full of acronyms like DISM and PSR that might actually be useful. I also got a free Microsoft T-shirt and a not-for-resale copy of Windows 7 Ultimate.

Interestingly, the Microsoft T was an XL. The free T-shirt I got from Apple a while back when they launched Leopard 10.5 was a Medium. I wonder if that means something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home