iAnthony

Friday, September 18, 2009

Handicapped parking...







So I will admit to not being a terribly good or careful driver. To compensate for that, I tend to park far away from other cars, and look for spots that I can pull through so I don't have to back out. So I stopped at Target tonight after going to the gym after work tonight, and parked in a spot with no cars next to me on either side. Came back and was annoyed to find that, in a sea of empty spots, someone in a 10 year old Maxima had decided to park next to me. Right next to me, so close that I could barely open the driver's side door. Getting my rather large frame into my truck without putting a giant yellow dent in his door was a challenge - I did it somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home