iAnthony

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bachelor plumbing repair....


So I went to take a shower this morning, as I tend to do every morning. I turned off the shower when I was done - and it turned itself back on. This continued for a while - I would press the knob to turn it off, and it would pop back out. I finally got it to the point where it was only leaking a little. So later on in the day, I tried to turn it further to get it to go off - and it only got worse. Finally, I got a roll of packing tape (of which I always have a ton around, thanks to my quasi-lucrative eBay business) and held it down and taped it. After a few tries, I've gotten it to stay put off.

Eventually, I need to get a plumber out to replace it, but it's not going to happen anytime soon. I work for a college, and this week is move-in week, which means there is no way I'm going to be able to take time off to get it fixed anytime soon. Luckily, I have a second full bath, with a bathtub and shower that I have never used. Looks like I'll be using it tomorrow morning. I cleaned the cobwebs out of it last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home