iAnthony

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Check out my rack!




This is the shoe rack in my bedroom. I added the second rack on the top this weekend, and it now has enough space to house my shoe collection.

I've always liked nice shoes - probably because I used to be so fat that shoes were the only item I could wear that fit, and also because I spent 12 years in Catholic school, where a uniform was required and shoes were one of the few forms of personal expression.

Now, I'm not one of those people who takes great care of his kicks - most of these are well-worn, and some are downright beat up. And most of them were bought at bargain-basement prices - you can get some awesome deals on shoes if you stalk the clearance sections of stores and sites like shoes.com and bargainoutitters.com

Most of them are "casual" - ie nice sneakers. They work out well for work - nice enough to be acceptable, but sporty enough to be comfy if I have to walk around campus a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home