iAnthony

Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday night at the We-Is...


I used to be a loyalist to Giant, but after a few bad experiences I found myself looking for a new place to buy my groceries. The Weis near me, on Joppa Road, had just reopened after a renovation, so I decided to give them a shot, and liked the store. They have a lot of good store brand stuff (especially their light ice cream), decent prices, good selection, and a nice layout.

Since I'm kind of a loser and don't have anything else to do on a Friday night, I often go grocery shopping on a Friday night - it's practically empty, and I can get in and out quickly. This store has posted signs that starting next week they will be open 24 hours, so maybe I'll start shopping at 3am, when it's really empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home