iAnthony

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The pit of despair has a lovely restroom...


The college I work for has a couple of houses that it owns in the neighborhood near the college. They are basic pre-ww2 craftsman bungalows. They are actually nice houses (and remind me of my first apartment, but the one I've been setting up equipment in recently has a bit of an odor, and several people - myself included - have felt kind of sick after spending an hour or two inside. One of my coworkers has gone as far as to call it the "pit of despair".

I do like the bathroom, though - but I have a weakness for subway title.

In a semi-related note, soon after taking this picture I was removing an old copier from the building, which is basically on the top of a hill with a giant staircase. After declining help from a coworker, I slowly started carrying it down the stairs - only to have the box that I had it in break, and the copier go tumbling out, breaking into a bunch of pieces at the bottom. It was spectacular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home