iAnthony

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Popcorn Ice Cream?



I was in Target today, picking up some groceries and random household stuff, and had a coupon for Turkey Hill Dynamic Duos ice cream. They only had one flavor - "Movie Night" - a combination of vanilla with caramel and popcorn ice cream with popcorn and nuts. I decided to give it a try.

It's.. interesting. It can't be too bad, because I polished off at least a third of the carton. I actually like fake popcorn - I like the taste of popcorn, but not the squeaky sound it makes when you eat it. I'm the only person I know who likes buttered popcorn Jelly Belly jelly beans. I don't think I'd go out of my way to buy Movie Night again... although I do have a few more $1 off coupons left.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home