iAnthony

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday night at the Tar-jay....


Some people spend their Friday nights out drinking or doing other fun things with members of the opposite sex. I, on the other hand, go shopping. It's kind of relaxing, it's usually pretty quiet, and I was running out of many of the things critical to my life, like kitty litter and shampoo.

I decided to go to the Target in Towson instead of the one near my house in Nottingham Square- it's recently renovated (Nottingham Square is currently under renovation) and has a much bigger food section. It's also halfway between work and home, so I stopped on my way home. And it has a Starbucks, so I could sip a Frappacinno while shopping.

On a side note, there were several cute woman about my age shopping by themselves. If only I could figure out a way to start conversations with random women that wouldn't result in them calling security...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home