iAnthony

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

cubical, sweet cubical...


So this is where I spend my days, when I'm not at someone's desk trying to fix their computer or in meetings trying to figure out why I got invited to said meeting.

The machine is a Mac Pro 8-core with 4 gigs of RAM, hooked up to 2 22" Samsung monitors. I run VMWare Fusion with XP for when I need to do stuff in Windows.

The iMac on the left is an old G5 - the education-only model that doesn't have a CDROM drive - that I'm using to test some Apple Remote Desktop software deployment stuff.

On the right out of the picture is a newer P4 and a 15" monitor. I usually just remote into the P4 to run our SCCM console for remote software deployment for Windows. The 15" monitor is for hooking up desktops I'm working on.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home