iAnthony

Friday, April 10, 2009

what is iAnthony?

So last year, coworker and fellow crap enthusiast bsom set up a blog where he would post one picture a day. I kind of forgot about it, and so did he, I think. So I noticed today that another coworker of mine, Xarius, set up a similar blog.

As it happens, last week I finally convinced my employer to let me trade in my clunky Windows smartphone for a beautiful 3g iPhone. So I now have a cell phone with a good camera, which I can use to take pictures of the random stuff I encounter each day. So that is exactly what I plan on doing, and uploading it to this blog. Since pics will be taken with an iPhone, and since my name is Anthony, hence iAnthony.

This is not my only web project. I also have a more in-depth, writing-oriented blog called mad anthony, which covers politics, technology, and my daily life, and run a 24-hour live cat-cam out of my basement at nibblercam.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home