iAnthony

Friday, April 10, 2009

mmm, Maple Donuts


So this is supposed to be a one picture a day site, and I'm cheating - the first post is actually a pic taken yesterday. This is of the Maple Donuts in Etters, PA - right off of exit 37 on I-83 near Harrisburg.

Maple Donuts is a regional PA chain, and I've gotten in the habit of stopping there when I go to/from my house in Baltimore to visit my parents in Central NJ. They are the most awesomest donut place ever. The decor is 70's wood paneling and orange formica, the coffee is mediore, but the donuts are amazing - huge, overstuffed, and in a variety of crazy flavors like cookies and creme and peanut butter and jelly.

Oh, and the bright yellow truck in front is mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home