iAnthony

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An auction auction...


Last year, I discovered an auction house right around the corner from me that had some good deals. Most of the stuff was crap, but I did find some decent stuff every now and then that I could resell for a profit, and it was kind of fun digging through all the stuff.

Unfortunately, the auctions started at 5pm on Wednesdays. Since it takes me at least half an hour to get there from work, I needed to duck out early to go there. It wasn't a big deal during the summer, but once the school year started and I got dragged into projects - first Office 2007, then Outlook/Exchange - there was no way I could go. I would still check the listings weekly, and saw some stuff I would have loved to bid on, but I just couldn't get away from work. I figured once summer came and work slowed down I could go.

But alas, last week I noticed an Auction House Closing Auction for them. I had to go.

I didn't buy much - most of the stuff was junk that was sitting in their warehouse - but I bought some stuff I figure I can resell at hamfest, plus a giant SBK DJ case - I have no use for it, but it was $3.

The above picture is the sign that was painted on their wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home