iAnthony

Monday, May 18, 2009

Two Buck Chuck, meet Two Buck Choc...


I'm not much of a drinker anymore. I'm also not much of a wine connoisseur - I find it rather confusing, plus it makes me sleepy. But I have an odd obsession with Two-Buck Chuck, the "street" name for Trader Joe's house brand of wine, Charles Shaw. There are no Trader Joe's in MD that sell wine, so when I visit the 'rents in NJ or when I've been in other states for work, I've stocked up and brought some back with me. I even bought a clearanced VinoTemp 28 bottle wine cooler at Target for $50 to store it in.

My friend bsom knows about my odd Chuck obsession, and we will occasionally buy each other random crap that we find amusing. He found this giant bar of mocklate at Walgreen's - Two Buck Choc. It sat on my desk at work for the longest time, before I finally took it home and took this picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home