iAnthony

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tonight's reading....


When I get home, I usually eat dinner and read a book while I'm eating. I'm currently working on Driving Like Crazy by PJ O'Rourke.

I'm a huge fan of PJ's writing in general - he's an ex-hippie turned libertarian hawk who has written a number of books. He's also been to a number of war zones, including Iraq during both wars. But he's also a car enthusiast, and much of his early writing was for a number of car mags. This book includes a bunch of his older car pieces, plus some new ones and some updates. I'm loving it - it makes me laugh out loud. But how can you not like a book that includes the essay How To Drive Fast on Drugs While Getting Your Wing-Wang Squeezed and Not Spill Your Drink?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home