iAnthony

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This Bites!


That's the sign at my dentists office - it didn't come out too great. I went to the dentist today for a teeth cleaning - I was about 2 months overdue, and since I drink coffee (and tea during the winter) like it's going out of style, my teeth have taken on a color more commonly found on old newspapers and the middle of traffic lights.

I made the appointment a few days ago - and completely forgot that today was our employee picnic - we used to have a divisional picnic in August, but this year it was changed to a college-wide picnic in June. So I missed it.

It's probably a sign that I take my job too seriously that my first thought was "at least I won't have to miss any hours of actual work for this".

The cleaning was pretty quick and painless, though, and they didn't even bug me about how much I need to get my wisdom teeth removed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home