iAnthony

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I can't wait to load this on my 386!


The above picture is an item I saw for sale at a yard sale this morning. If you aren't a complete dork, Windows for Workgroups dates back to the early 90's and was the precursor to Windows NT. And this copy was still shrink-wrapped.

I didn't buy it, although I probably should have just for the humor value.

Busy day today - I went to some yard sales in the morning, headed to the gym for an abbreviated 75 minute cardio workout, then went into work for 5 hours. Our department is moving offices, so a coworker and I came in and cleaned and packed stuff. Our office - and my cube especially - was a mess, and it was exhausting sorting and moving so much stuff - and breathing in so much dust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home