iAnthony

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's been a long week, so I needed a drink today...


On Saturdays, I usually go to the gym and to 5pm mass at a church near the gym. This works great during the school year, when the gym closes at 9pm - I go to mass, then hit the gym. During the summer, though, the gym closes at 4pm, which means I have an hour to kill. The last few weeks I've been spending it at the nearby Target in Towson, because there's always something I need from Target. I always seem to wind up making some sort of impulse purchase.

I also usually need my mid-afternoon caffeine fix. I think my new favorite summer Target is a Venti iced coffee with skim milk and hazelnut syrup. It's noticeably cheaper and lower in calories than a Frappacino, and it tastes good and doesn't have that greasy finish that a Frappacino does. And it keeps me from getting the pounding headaches that caffeine withdrawal gives me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home