iAnthony

Monday, May 25, 2009

Where I'm spending Memorial Day...


I have a long to-do list this Memorial Day, and one of the things on my list is to write descriptions and take pictures for a pile of stuff I've got to list on eBay. So that's what I've been doing today - I'm sitting at my PC in the back bedroom of my house, which I use as a home office and sort of eBay storage/staging area. As you can tell, it's a little messy. It's hard to be in the crap-resale business without having a lot of crap around. I'm also watching the Bones marathon on TNT on the USB TV Tuner I have hooked up on my machine.

The PC is a Cisnet Celeron 3.06 that I got at one of CompUSA's Midnight Madness sales a few years ago. The monitor on the left is a 19" LG that I got at Office Depot as a display model several years ago. The monitor on the right is a 24" HP-debranded refurb from buy.com. I'm hoping to replace the PC this summer with a new mac mini, but for now it does the job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home