iAnthony

Friday, May 22, 2009

What I'm doing with my Memorial Day vacation...


That's my current to-do list for this weekend, although I'm sure I'll find stuff to add to it.

One of the perks of my job is that we get quite a few extra days off - I have a 4-day weekend this weekend. Memorial Day is the only holiday that I typically spend in Maryland with free time. I go up to NJ to visit the parents for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and July 4. I stay in Maryland for Labor Day, but it's usually move-in weekend at the college I work for, so I'm usually putting in mad overtime all weekend.

Obviously, I'm off to a pretty slow start - it's past noon on Friday, meaning that my vacation is already 12.5% over, and I've only accomplished two things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home