iAnthony

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thanks for the heads-up, FedEx...


So a few days ago I decided to spring for a new reciever to replace the one which stopped turning on a couple months ago - I got tired of listening to TV through the tinny speakers in my TV, and not being able to easily use any of my other components.

So it came today. On my front porch you will see the fairly sizable box that my $190 refubed Onkyo TS-X506 reciever. On my door you will see the hanger that FedEx Ground left me telling me that they went to deliver a package, but I wasn't home so (box checked) box was left at your front door.

Gee, thanks for the note telling me that you left the box at my front door. Because the giant box next to my front door didn't tell me that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home