iAnthony

Friday, May 8, 2009

The gym, the gym, the gym is (not) on fire...


So this was the scene that greeted me this afternoon when I pulled into the parking lot of the gym at the college I work at after work - two fire trucks parked on the sidewalk, with a bunch of firemen milling around.

I was initially worried that the gym was burning down, which would make it hard for me to get in my 90 minutes of cardio, but I figured it probably wasn't, since there was no smoke or flames, no huddled mass of evacuees, and the firemen were wearing uniforms instead of firefighting gear.

It turned out to be part of "Family Fun Day", which meant having to push through throngs of rugrats to get to the locker room, but it beats a fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home