iAnthony

Friday, May 15, 2009

Poor little Toshiba...


So one of the ways I make extra cash is buying stuff that I can resell, either on eBay or at swap meets. One of the things I look for is broken laptops - people are often thrilled to get a few bucks for something they otherwise would throw out or throw in the back their closet, but there is a lucrative market for them on eBay for the parts.

This is a Toshiba Satellite I bought from a college student for $45. As you can tell, the screen is a little damaged. It seems to work otherwise. I hooked it up to an external monitor and it went through the BIOS and Vista splash screen, but switched itself back to the broken internal monitor as it made the Vista startup sound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home