iAnthony

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I brake for yard sales...


Spotted outside of the flea market Saturday morning at Putty Hill Park. The bumper sticker says "I brake for yard sales" - it was hard to get a pic because I was worried someone would be all "why are you taking a picture of my car, psycho?".

During the summer, I try to hit yard sales every Saturday if I don't have anything else I have to do. The first two weekends I did very well. The last two I've come home empty-handed. I gave up today after 2.5 hours of yard sales and flea markets. I've been hitting flea markets on the theory that they have more vendors, but I'm wondering if I should skip them, because they also have more buyers, and because the merchandise tends to skew to clothing/kid's stuff/housewares, while I look for more computer/electronic stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home