iAnthony

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The big 4-0-0-0-0...


I was driving to work this morning and noticed that the odometer on my truck was at 39997. When I stopped at a red light at Cold Spring and York, it had hit 40,000. I figured that was kind of a milestone, so I took a picture.

The truck is a 2006 Ford Ranger XLT 4wd club cab that I bought at the end of July 2006. It's been pretty solid so far, knock on wood, despite my running into the side of a Pontiac 6 months ago (it was fixed, quite well). I'm hoping to get a lot more miles out of it - the car enthusiast in me keeps thinking how much I would love to have a giant, blinged out SUV or a sporty little convertible, but the cheapskate in me likes having a paid-off vehicle. Besides the truck works - it's hard to sell at a hamfest out of a 300Z, or to haggle at a yard sale when you stepped out of an H2 Hummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home