iAnthony

Monday, April 13, 2009

A sign you rarely see anymore...


This was taken at the PA State Department of Surplus Property Sales in Harrisburg, PA. I stopped on my way back to Baltimore today - it's about 3 miles off 83. I don't usually make the NJ/MD run on a weekday, so I usually can't stop, so I decided that since I actually could today, I might as well.

Didn't buy anything. Most of the stuff wasn't useful to me. They offer surplus to other agencies, non-profits, ect, so the stuff that's sold to the general public is the bottom of the barrel. They did have a bunch of early p4 dells for $25 without RAM or hard drives, or $40 with - not a horrible price if you need an old PC. They also had a ton of desks and chairs, mostly rather old and beat up - if you need to furnish an office and don't care what it looks like you could probably do OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home