iAnthony

Friday, May 1, 2009

A shoe-in for best dressed...




I've heard a number of people say "the first thing women notice about a guy is his shoes". I suspect that this is not true, or that if it is, that other factors can quickly outweigh it. Because I have a fairly extensive shoe collection, and a fairly extensive calendar of Friday and Saturday nights spent home alone, watching TV while the cat chews on my arm.

When it comes to clothes, I'm not terribly fashion-forward - most of mine come from the clearance racks of Target or Old Navy. But I probably have 30+ pairs of shoes, mostly casual athletics - although I tend to wear the same 5-10 most of the time. I actually once had a shoe rack collapse from the weight of too many shoes.

I'm not sure why, although most of them I got cheap thanks to my love of clearance shopping - the Addidas' in this picture I think were $9.99 from shoes.com a few years back during one of their Saturday Sales. Maybe part of it was that I used to be really fat, so what I could buy clothing-wise was limited to whatever was produced in sizes big enough to double as a car cover, but my feet were no fatter than anyone else's.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home