iAnthony

Saturday, January 30, 2010

My new $140 coffeepot...



So I like coffee. A lot. I'm so addicted to caffeine that I get headaches and go through withdrawal if I don't get it. It's like crack, except there isn't free crack in the break room at work, unless you are a drug dealer.

So last weekend my Cuisinart Grind and Brew was giving me trouble - I couldn't get the basket out. So I decided it was time for a new machine, and that I was going to splurge. I'd read good things about Capresso grind and brew machines, so I looked for one. It's normally $200 but I found a refurb at J&R for $140.

Finally hooked it up last night and used it this morning. I'm impressed - it looks cool and makes a great cup of coffee. I don't usually like thermal pots since I can't see how much coffee is in it, but this is growing on me. The main basket swings from grinder to brewer by itself, which is cool. Programing controls aren't the most intuitive, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home