iAnthony

Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's the time of year when things turn pink...


I hate this time of year. It's cold, making me bundle up, making my hands bleed, making me scrape ice off the window and drive around with the windows closed and the heat on. And it's also the time of year for my least favorite holiday, Valentine's Day.

I've heard that Valentine's Day is great for people who are in a relationship, but since I seem to repel women like I have my own force field, I wouldn't know. I do know that two isles of Target are now full of so much pink and red and white that I don't know if I want to vomit or sob.

I was trying to take this pic without letting people know I was taking a pic and getting odd looks from disgustingly lovesick couples wondering why I was taking the picture, which is why it's blurry. But I think it came out kind of cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home