iAnthony

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Hardee lunch...



So I had a hamfest today in Odenton. Didn't make nearly as much as I hoped. Afterwords, I went to Ollie's, an odd-lot discounter, and then grabbed some lunch. Pasadena is home of one of the few Hardee's restaurants in Maryland. I don't think I've been in a Hardees since I was a kid on vacations with the parents.

This is the "portabello ThickBurger" combo meal. It was pretty good - definitely better than, say, McDonalds - but not quite as good as, say, 5 guys. It also was a little more expensive than other fast food places, and not as fast - they actually bring the food to your table. They also have a pretty diverse menu, including fried chicken, a bunch of burger and chicken varieties, and hot ham sandwiches. They also had signs advertising their breakfast menu, including a fried bologna and egg sandwich.

I wouldn't go out of my way to go there, but maybe I'll stop by next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home