iAnthony

Monday, June 1, 2009

What you going to do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk...


Well, I drove to DC today to pick up two lots of stuff that I won on liquidation.com - the DC police department sells found unclaimed property online through them. I won two lots - one of electronics for $360 and the other of musical instruments for $650. Most of the stuff is junk, but there are a few items in the electronics lot that I think should at least make me most of my money back, and the musical instruments include a bunch of very rare and expensive guitar pedals.

I dragged a few of the items in - the valuable or fragile stuff- but most of it is still in the back of the truck - I'll probably try to drag most of it in tommorow. A bunch of it needs to go in the trash, a few items need to be tested, cleaned, and put on eBay. The drive wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, so that was a plus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home