iAnthony

Monday, May 4, 2009

Maybe I should build an ark...


This is the view out of the windshield of the Danger Ranger this morning as I drove to work. It was taken at the intersection of Perring Parkway and Putty Hill Ave on my way to work this morning. Of course, I was running late to work, which of course meant traffic was a mess, because in Baltimore it somehow takes twice as long to get anywhere if it's raining.

It's been like this for the last few days - gray and unpleasant. I was hoping to go to a flea market yesterday, but skipped it due to the rain. I also desperately need to mow my lawn, which looks like something from the "before" shots of Flip This House, but between working overtime and the fact that it's either been raining, about to rain, or just finished raining, I haven't been able to. Hopefully tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home