iAnthony

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm begininng to suspect I have a bit of a drinking problem...


Sunday night is recycling night in my neighborhood, and it's hard for me not to notice that most of my recycling consists of empty Diet Mountain Dew cans.

The truth is, I'm addicted. I can't function without caffeine, which I consume in the morning in the form of coffee, and in the afternoon and evening in the form of caffeinated diet soda, usually Diet Mountain Dew (now that Vault Zero seems to have vanished from local stores...). Without it, I go through physical withdrawal - headaches and the like - as well as being, well, really freaking tired. I usually drink 2-3 cups of coffee and about 4-5 cans of diet soda in a typical day.

I'm not even going to lie and say I can quit at any time. I can't. But I figure if I'm going to be addicted to something, at least it's something that makes me more productive. Well, I guess meth would probably make me more productive too, but it's hard to find a job where they have a meth pot in the break room, as opposed to a coffee pot. Plus, diet soda is marginally better for my teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home