iAnthony

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We appriciate our staff. Customers, not so much...


This sign is up on the front door of the FAC (Fitness and Aquatic Center) at the college I work at.

I don't know, but something about being closed for a customer appreciation day just seems funny to me - after all, if people didn't use the gym, they wouldn't need a staff to appreciate.

I go to the gym pretty much every day after work, so I'm annoyed that I have to break my routine. I will admit Fridays are usually less busy than other days - which I like - but there are still usually a decent number of people there. I'm not enough of a morning person to go before work, and I can't really go at lunchtime - especially since I usually work through lunch - so I'm disappointed that I have to skip a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home