iAnthony

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Scenes from the snowpocalypse...


So the Baltimore Metro area is currently in the middle of one of the biggest snowstorms ever. I have yet to venture outside, figuring that there is nowhere that I absolutely need to be for at least the next 36 hours - I plan on spending much of tomorrow shoveling and extracting the Danger Ranger from it's snowy cocoon. I spent most of today sitting around in sweatpants, although I also cranked out 3 batches of Christmas cookies.

Anyway, this pic is outside my window, taken around noon or so. Since then, it's continued to snow - the yellow Ranger is mine, and the snow on the back (I have an ARE hard tounneau cover) is now pretty much up to the top of the cab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home