iAnthony

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hey! Why is my car up on blocks?


The first new car I bought was an Inferno Red Chrysler PT Crusier, in August 2001, my senior year in college. About 6 weeks after I picked it up, on a Friday afternoon, I walked out of my off-campus apartment to drive to an 11am econ class, only to find that someone had stolen the rims and left it on cinder blocks.



I traded the car in several years ago - in addition to the rim theft and a hit-and-run, it was cursed with electrical demons that killed a transmission controller, the entire guage cluster, and would make the air bag light come on when it rained. But I still have a red PT Cruiser model and a remote control car in my office, and one of my coworkers thought it would funny to put it on "blocks" (actually, the foam that Lenovo packs laptops in). And it was kinda funny....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home