iAnthony

Monday, April 27, 2009

Welcome to Casa De Mad...


This is my house. There are lots of other houses, but this one is mine. It's a sprawling 1200 square foot circa 1978 townhouse in the rolling plains of suburban Baltimore. I bought it in 2006 after looking at a grand total of 3 houses, based primarily on the fact that it had an extra half bath, decent sized bedrooms, and a fireplace that I have never used.

Note the less-than-attractive landscaping, a mixture of white marble chips that I believe were last considered in good taste in the 1970's, and a variety of plants generally associated with vacant lots. I really don't like it - partly because of it's looks, and partly because the plants always seem to collect massive amounts of blowing leaves - I spent a bunch of time this weekend removing dead leaves, and there are still a bunch more. But alas, my desire to have an attractively landscaped front yard is less than my desire not spend a weekend and a bunch of money tearing apart my front yard, so the marble and weedlike landscaping remain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home